22 Weeks, 1 Girl, Lots of Words


The other day someone asked me when I was planning on writing another blog post (since I obviously have neglected my little home on the internet for the past few months).

And I have a confession to make.....

I have exactly 85 drafts for blog posts sitting in my dashboard. You read that right 85. Many of them are half written, jumbled thoughts that I know might make a good blog post but I have refused to refine them.

I'm weird. I love to write and I truly find joy in this blog but sometimes the thought of  going through the steps to take a formless idea into an actual post that I can share makes me just say "Uuuuggghhh!"

So this is me forcing myself to do what I really like to do.

Do you ever find yourself putting off something that you enjoy because it takes time and effort and you're too worn out to put in that simple effort.

Just me? Okay.

By telling you, people of the interweb, I am making a commitment to write something for myself (and you) once a week for the next five months. That is exactly 22 weeks.

22 blog posts for the 22 year old writer.

There it is folks, I'm making a committment. Stay tuned (for at least the next 22 weeks) to read about my life, agriculture, Jesus, a recipe or two and whatever other jumbled thoughts are buried in those 85 drafted posts.

Are you ready? Because I'm totally not.

Also, I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.

(sorry about that last one, I just couldn't help myself)

Until next week,

Nicole